Other Lines that I am researching
This is an incomplete Listings. Listed below you will find links to the TNG which are current and up-to-date files BUT I am leaving the
PAF Generated websites and if there was none of those I deem important I made a PAF generated website for it - I am leaving the links to
these listed and leaving the files as a part of the site in case TNG decides to go non-communicating.
Listed below are the major ones I have been researching on and need data for or have alot of data on hand that I think will help
others; any input would be greatly appreciated. Other allied lines will be added as more information is gained on them
Theory (TNG), research and group sheets with documentation.
Surname Index to the Mansfield file (index to names).
Wilhelm & Elizabeth; Walter Jacob h fathered 21 children by the following wives Anna Maria [-?-], Christina King & Nancy Jane Edington - of Germany, Coshocton county Ohio and Greene county Indiana. It is believed this is
the line could be that of my Jane Mansfield married Thomas Jefferson Hardesty; many have her listed as the daughter tho there is
no solid documentation that has been presented for it - that i have seen to date; but always being told to 'go with the flow" I have.
The Mansfield paf generated web page.
DAY'S - Christopher Day
) of London, England his descendants in Bucks co., Pennsylvania.; Clermont co., Ohio; Wayne, Hendricks, Marion counties, Indiana;.
It is believed this is the line that connects into the Day line listed below that is in Fulton and Cass counties,
These lines are of my step children; their parents being David Boswell Burns and Freda Marquis (Reed) Burns;
the Reed Heritage
- Reed's (paf generated) - of Ireland; Cumberland county Pennsylvania; Darke
county Ohio; Fulton county Indiana
- DAY'S -Thomas Day (paf generated) - of Ohio, Cass and Fulton counties Indiana
- Kline's (paf generated) - of Cass county Indiana
- Richard's (paf generated) - of Maryland, Virginia, Coshocton County Ohio, Wabash
and Fulton counties Indiana
- Ravenscroft (paf generated) - of Boston, Ma.; Virginia
- Ewalt (paf generated) - of Pennsylvania and Germany>
- KINTON (paf generated) - of Ireland and Pennsylvania
- Rose (paf generated) - of Ireland and Pennslyvania
- Swope or Schwab (paf generated) - of Pennsylvania and Germany
- Kistler's (paf generated) - of Switzerland, Berks co., Pa.; Cass, Fulton and Pulaski
- Kirk (paf generated) - of Ohio; Fulton and Cass counties Indiana
- Kramer (paf generated) - of Berks co. Pennsylvania
- Dunfee (paf generated) - of Coshocton and Belmont counties Ohio; Wabash county
- Gray (paf generated) - of Westmoreland co. Pennsylvania, Clearmont co., Ohio
Rush and Wabash counties, Indiana
This line is Schrimsher - Greene
Heritage of the spouse of one of my step-daughters:
- SCHRIMSHER (paf generated) - of Fulton and
Marshall counties Indiana, Limestone and Madison county Alabama
GREEN (paf generated website) of Jennings, Pulaski,
Fulton and Marshall counties Indiana
- SAYGER (paf generated website)of Fulton and Miami counties
- Eskridge of Marshall and Starke counties Indiana,
- Seese of Marshall counties Indiana,
The following lines belonging to a very close friend and I have been working on them is
(TNG) tree and allied line and the others are the Reichard Heritage.
- NORRIS (paf generated) - of Rush, Fayette, counties Indiana; Ohio, Kentucky and Maryland
- Wierick or WIRICK (paf generated) - of Cass county Indiana
- BUSSARD'S (paf generated) - of Miami, Carroll and Cass Counties Indiana
- Rumbarger's (see below)
- Stoever (see below)
- JUSTICE (paf generated) - of Rush, Fayette, Carroll and Cass counties Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Pennsylvania
- PARSON'S (paf generated) - of Anne Arnudel county Maryland
- MC COMAS of Scotland and Anne Arundel county Maryland
- JOSEPH BARRON (paf generated) - The French- Canadian Interepretor of Knox and Cass county Indiana and his descendants
The Rumbarger Ancestry
(TNG) This was found on a rolled up piece of paper that was 3 feet wide and 12 1/2 feet long
that was hand written - I transcribed it all into a notebook and then into PAF (Personal Ancestral File);
It also contains the first 3-4 generations of descendants for Dietrich Stoever (John ) was born 1653 in Frankenburg,
Upper Hesse, Prussia, Germay.
- Rumbarger's (paf generated) of Miami, Carroll and Cass Counties Indiana; Montgomery county Ohio.
- Stoever(paf generated)
- BUSSARD'S (see above)
- JUSTICE (see above)
- Hawkins - of Cass County, Indiana
- Hinkle - of Carroll and Cass county Indiana
and the Reichard and McCombs
REICHARD'S (paf generated) of Centre county Pennslyvania , Montgomery, Darke,
Preble and VanWert counties Ohio, and Indiana (non-TNG)
Henry or Jonas/John Henry GARRETT (paf generated)
John Musselman (paf generated)- Pennslyvania, Montgomery county Ohio, Indiana (non-TNG)
McCombs (paf generated) - Brothers Emanuel, john David - Maryland, Cass county Indiana
Lines of my cousin I am working on follows also. There are two different branches the adoptive line and the biological
line. His mother Kathyrn Louise '
Louise' (Rogers-Green) Emery
(TNG) was 51 years old when she learned that she had been adopted by her parents,
Herbert Green and Ethel V. Morris! She had no idea till after her mother had died and a family member found the adoption
papers of both her and her deceased sister in 1979; her adoptive father had died several years previous. Her biological
father was Stephen Franklin Rogers and the biological mother his second wife Cass.
- Rogers or Rodgers (paf generated)- Vigo county Indiana
- Green (paf generated) - Vigo, Greene and possibly Clay and Owen counties Indiana
- Morris (paf generated) - Greene county Indiana
- Campbell (paf generated) - Greene county Indiana
And unconnected Campbell line in Greene county is
(TNG) his son Andrew Campbell
moved to Greene county and settled in Stockton Twp.; backup copy is
Also to insure that my research is preserved I have been entering my databases onto
site at this time its debatable if I will continue entering or just maintain what I have
entered to date. There has been so many changes there to the site - and i can not ask people to become a part of GENI and have to pay for what I "FREELY"
give away what GENI started out as is no longer in existence - it is and has become a totally "for profit site" selling access to get what was and is
inputted by users for "free" before August 2011; the users now have to "PAY-UP' even to get the information they so freely inputted. There are tiers of membership of non-pro
which is limited to only 100 free profiles and plus of 1000 and only if you do not collaborate with another person till you get all 100 or 100 profiles
data based in and there is limitations on access and using features and thus far pro is suppose to be full unlimited use of the site.
So thus far what I have entered if all else fails it will hopefully be there and include others who are researching the lines.
If you have trouble accessing the TNG data bases please contact either me at
(this is scripted for TNG access for immediate attention) or Katy